Programmed Care is a trusted provider of home care and disability support services through our highly skilled team of qualified and specialist nurses, carers and support staff. Working with us means you will become part of the Programmed family; a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are looking for a team member for our client located in Eastwood who are enthusiastic, compassionate and dependable support person who has experience within the home care environment. You will be responsible for assisting our client with the following:
- Cooking meals from scratch and batch cooking
- Standby assistance for showering
- Domestic duties
- Experience working with clients in their home
- Certificate III in Disability or Child Related Support
- Current First Aid and Manual Handling certificate
- Previous experience and knowledge of Acquired Brain Injury
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience in Personal care and domestic duties
- Cooking Experience
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable car
- Valid DCSI Disability Screening and National Police Clearance
- Must be reliable
- Provide support and service with the Person-Centered Active Support model
- Weekly pay at competitive rates
- Uniform available
- Opportunity to work consistent weekly hours
- Online competencies and further education opportunities
- Free CPR and Manual Handling Certificate Updates
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.