Full-Time NDIS Support Coordinator Required In VICWe are a registered NDIS Provider with an exciting opportunity. We are looking for a proactive, experienced, passionate and professional individual to fill the full-time position of NDIS Support Coordinator in Victoria.
As a Support Coordinator, your mission will be to empower and support people in the community living with disability and to assist them in getting the most out of life. The role will involve finding participants, and assisting them in addressing barriers and reducing complexity in the support environment, and focusing on the facilitation of the achievement of their goals whilst developing and maintaining positive relationships with relevant stakeholders.
We are a high performing and collaborative team, always treating each other with dignity and respect. This is an amazing opportunity for a Support Coordinator with drive and ambition to make an impact on their career with a new challenge, coupled with the following:
- Be a core member of a rapidly growing NDIS Provider
- Excellent earning potential
- Future career opportunities
- Start work immediately
- Find participants
- Develop and maintain relationships with participants and various stakeholders including the NDIS Commission
- Organisation of specialist care in accordance with NDIS guidelines
- Empower participants to understand, implement and review their NDIS Plans
- Facilitate NDIS participants, nominees and/or persons responsible to build capacity to manage their own NDIS plans and personal choices
- Empower participants to exercise choice and control over the supports received to assist the participant to achieve long term and short terms goals
- Educate participants, families, guardians, support staff and care givers about participant goals, care plans and service options
- Accurately document communications in accordance with NDIS guidelines
- Assess and obtain relevant NDIS required documentation with participants during intake and in the lead up to plan reviews
- Review participant health care plans, clinical assessments, professional and allied health reports to fulfill NDIS requirements in order to achieve the best possible outcome for participants
- Request updated and specific reports by professional and allied health personnel as required in support of NDIS submissions
- Other reasonable responsibilities, as directed
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Experience working with people with disability, their families and the NDIS Commission
- Experience working with the health sector including Government Departments, hospitals, nursing homes, retirement villages, etc.
- Have an open heart and mind with willingness to change to improve
- Knowledge of the NDIS
- Time management skills to effectively manage workload and meet deadlines
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and maintain relationships within a team, with customers, and with various stakeholders
- High level of problem solving skills
- Compassionate, understanding and patient while being solution-focused
- Competence in general computer applications
- Excellent work ethic
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
We are determined to employ dedicated and caring people!If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process and we’ll be in touch.