The Urban Developer Disability Housing and NDIS vSummit is an online conference dedicated to the emerging specialist disability accommodation (SDA) sector.
A new housing market specifically for people with a disability is emerging across Australia.
Introduced by the Federal Government in 2016, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides a $5 billion funding stream to build new accessible and affordable housing for 28,000 Australians with a disability.
It is estimated that $700 million will be spent annually on SDA payments as part of the NDIS, unlocking an enormous opportunity for the private sector to deliver new specialist dwellings.
So where are the opportunities and what are the challenges for the property industry?
Join us as we bring together a panel of advocates, experts, operators, developers, financiers and designers to guide you through the future of the specialist disability accommodation sector.
See full program below:
Who is this event suitable for?
- Property developers and investors
- Consultants and real estate professionals
- Builders, suppliers and contractors
- Finance and investment professionals
- Disability services and community housing providers
- Legal, financial and other professional services
- Planning and government authorities
- Residential accommodation and asset owners
What will you learn?
- The demand and requirements for disability housing
- Opportunities for the private sector to become involved
- The funding and financial models
- The regulatory, financial and social frameworks for disability housing
- Unique case studies representing ‘best in class’ outcomes
- Practical insights and perspectives of successful operators within the sector
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are you suffering financial hardship and want to invest in your future?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly and we will do our best to respond in the most compassionate way we can.
What about if I can’t attend the vSummit – Can I watch a recorded version?
Yes – register for the vSummit and you will be able to view a recorded version of the webinar. Please contact email@example.com to source the link.
What if I am a corporate user and would like to watch with my team?
Great idea! We love it when corporate teams engage with us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to arrange access as a corporate user.
Do you provide discounted registrations for not-for-profit, community organisations or full-time students?
Yes – we absolutely do. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
The Urban Developer cannot accept any liability or responsibility for loss occurring as a result of anyone acting or refraining from acting in reliance on any material contained in this presentation.