At HomeCaring Sunshine Coast, we are passionate about delivering excellent support services in disability and aged care.
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Case Manager / Support Coordinator to join our growing team. This position would be suited to an enthusiastic leader who thrives in a collaborative working environment and prides themselves in ensuring the best possible service is provided to all clients.
The role is an all-encompassing case management role that includes:
- Responding to referrals, signing service agreements, developing and monitoring individual care plans and budgets with regular reviews, and recruiting appropriate staff and coordinating services for your clients.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Building trust and relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- Consulting with clients, carers and families to facilitate care assessments, planning and reviews;
- Ensuring all services are effectively implemented and managed in line with the clients’ care plans;
- Working within legislated NDIS and Consumer Directed Care frameworks.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Sound knowledge of the NDIS;
- NDIS Support Coordination (or similar) experience preferred;
- Qualifications in Nursing, with current registration (ideal but not essential);
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills;
- Existing links within the community and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Competitive salary;
- A strong, values-based work culture with a family feel and flat management structure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Permanent Full Time and flexible hours available
Please send your resume and cover letter via the apply now button
Please make all enquiries to