About the business
Anderson Neurological and Developmental Services is a transdisciplinary team of allied health professionals and supportive therapies that specialises in treating adults and children. Our team consists of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Therapy Assistants, Psychologists, Speech Therapists and Dietician’s.
We have been successfully assisting individuals to reach their goals for the past 10 years in Perth and the South West of WA. Our main clinics are in Manning and East Bunbury.
We offer comprehensive, evidence based and person-centred practice. Our holistic approach is directed towards achieving meaningful goals to maximise confidence, skills and independence.
About the role
As a Service Coordinator with Anderson NDS, you will be the first point of contact for any new and prospective clients. You will work with new and existing clients, their families, carers and our therapists to coordinate all aspects of their journey with Anderson NDS. This will include but is not limited to, helping clients understand their NDIS plan, setting up service agreements, reviewing plans, conducting risk assessments and providing prompt support should any issues arise.
As a Service Coordinator, you will lead our team within the Bunbury clinic, reporting directly to the Company Director. Your role will require you to efficiently and strategically manage our therapist’s schedules and clients, whilst also fostering a supportive and connected workplace. A keen eye regarding the needs of the business is essential as you will assess and plan for the growing capacity of our services.
Skills and experience
- A highly developed understanding of NDIS
- Experience in leading, nurturing and growing a team within the service industry
- Highly effective written and interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in the development and coordination of services and supports for customers with complex needs
- Ability to plan, organise and manage team workflows and own workload
- Computing skills in MS office and systems that are used to collect and store client data
- Ability to operate within organizational and legislative guidelines, procedures and policies
- Creativity and innovation when overcoming barriers and improving procedures
- Experience in the healthcare and or disability sector is essential
Please make all enquiries to