Lifeful lives to its purpose; to listen, understand & challenge our clients to live the best life they are capable of, by finding the best pathways to their chosen outcomes. Giving voice to those unable to speak and skills and confidence to those who can.
Our core values include:
Excellence: We do what matters and do it well.
Accountable: We own our roles and our mistakes.
Live: We laugh often, enjoy our work & know our work is not our life. But it is someone’s.
Team: We respect, trust and care for each other.
Lifeful: live life on your terms!
Qualifications & experience
- a deep understanding of the NDIS
- knowledge of the rules relating to participant planning and reasonable and necessary supports
- good practical and theoretical knowledge of working with people with severe and enduring disabilities along with complex and multiple care needs
- ideally degree or masters qualified in Allied Health of other related disciplines
- demonstrated ability to work as an effective and collaborative team member and a high level of professional and ethical behaviour
- experience in one or more of: Support Coordination, Support Connection, Local Area Coordination, NDIA Planning, Mental Health, Welfare worker, Developmental Educator, Allied Health, Counsellor or Psychologist.
- experience in service delivery and design for people with complex needs
- experience in evidence based written documentation and verbal communication
- demonstrated ability to work within a client-focused environment, to build client capacity and to provide choice and control within their NDIS plans.
- proud of your work and have clear personal values
- highly accountable and take responsibility to deliver outcomes, regardless of obstacles.
- bright and happy – a person who likes people!
- practical and well organised, strongly literate and tech savvy (including MS applications)
- energetic, empathetic and resourceful
- a problem solver who shows initiative and delivers outcomes. Not just activity.
Building customer’s ability and confidence to navigate the NDIS System and understand their Plan
Guiding people to develop goals and aspirations for their lives, and to achieve their ambitions
Researching,and linking people with, funded supports along with informal, mainstream and community opportunities
Strengthening customer’s capacity to develop relationships, live more independently and be part of their community
Negotiating with, and monitoring quality of, providers
Assisting families through periods of crisis
Evaluating services and funding and continually seeking growth opportunities for clients
- excellent remuneration to attract the right candidates
- be part of a team that truly lives its values and purpose
- be respected and valued for the quality of your work and contribution to the lives of others
To apply: Please provide a brief covering letter outlining why you feel you are the best candidate for this role, along with your resume (PDF preferred).
Please note: we are looking to recruit our new team member ASAP and so may be arranging interviews before the closing date.
Applications close Sunday 13 December 2020.
Please make all enquiries to