- Permanent position at non-for-profit organisation
- Competitive salary with options for salary packaging
- Rewarding Career within a wonderful team
- Part-time – 20 hours per week (Tuesday to Friday)
The Cram vision is to live in a world where each person with a disability can live their best life. The Cram Foundation is a not for profit organisation based in the Shellharbour, Nowra and Albion Park region and provides person-centred services, high quality homes, meaningful life experiences and relationships tailored to unique individuals.
As a support coordinator, you will work with new and existing Participants, their families, carers and support network focusing on person centred services and quality outcomes based on Participants choice and decisions.
To be a great and successful Support Coordinator at Cram, you will need to:
- Ensure all Participant and service planning is in line with person-centred principles
- Ensure Participant goals and level of attainment is monitored, adjusted and recorded
- Assess a number of mainstream, community, informal and provider options
- Establish and maintain clear lines of communication and consultation between Participants, their guardians, families, advocates, Cram and other service providers, particularly in relation to Participant individual planning and related activities
- Negotiate services to be provided to develop service agreements and create service bookings with preferred providers
- Select preferred options or providers based on the chosen selection criteria
- Arrange any assessments required to determine the nature and type of funding required
- Be confident in working independently and a team based setting.
Essentials for the role:
- Demonstrated experience in the development and coordination of services and supports for Participants with complex needs within a support coordination role
- Demonstrated experience with NDIS plans
- Commitment to the rights and interests of people with a disability
- Qualifications in Management, Community Services, Disability, Aged, Health or equivalent
- Creativity and innovation when overcoming barriers and improving procedures
- Excellent organisational, communication, negotiation and liaison skills
- Sound computer literacy skills
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current C Class Drivers’ License
What Cram can offer you:
- Salary Packaging available up to $15,900 per annum
- Ongoing support, training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- To work in an environment where you are really making a difference to the lives of people with complex needs
It is a condition of employment that the successful candidate undergo pre-employment checks including a National Police Certificate clearance, Working with Children Check, reference checks and Fit for Work Physical Assessment.
What are you waiting for?….click the apply button – please remember to attach your resume, cover letter and relevant documents.
The Cram Foundations is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Please make all enquiries to