Location can be negotiated between Drouin, Traralgon and Bairnsdale, full-time, permanent
- Join a not-for-profit health care provider who is getting back to what matters
- Based in the Gippsland area, with travel across the Inner and Outer Gippsland areas
- TRP $144,548 per annum including superannuation, motor vehicle and the estimated benefit of full optional salary packaging
At Latrobe Community Health Service (LCHS) and Link Health and Community (Link HC) you’ll be part of a positive and passionate workplace. We’re dedicated to providing you with career opportunities through work that is rewarding and meaningful within the community.
LCHS and Link HC is the Partner in the Community (PITC) delivering Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) services for children aged 0-6 years across various service delivery areas, including Inner and Outer Gippsland. We are seeking an inspiring and motivated Area Manager who can lead the ECEI teams to deliver a high quality and best practice ECEI service.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Area Manager will manage the smooth functioning of the team, ensuring that high quality performance outcomes, budget, data reporting and administrative requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner. They will also be innovative, model a collaborative, integrated family-centred approach and seek to actively build the capacity of families/carers and the community to support children with disability/developmental delay
To be successful, you will require;
- A relevant university level qualification in Early Childhood Education or Allied Health
- Excellent leadership skills and experience in managing a team within an early childhood, community and/or human services setting.
- Experience in managing complexity in a multi-disciplinary, multi- site environment will be advantageous
- A current Working with Children Check
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Deb Inverarity, Regional Manager ECEI, via email, email@example.com
At Latrobe Community Health Service we want to help you get back to what matters. To see the full position description and to apply, click the Apply Now button.
Please make all enquiries to